Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" means WE ARE HOME PTY LTD ABN 87 633 111 967, the Website Owner, and "you" means you the customer or site visitor.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing any orders on www.wearehome.com.au.
These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The contract may not be altered unless agreed to by us in writing or via email.
From time to time we may change the Terms and Conditions on www.wearehome.com.au please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions at the time of purchase.
Please direct all enquires for Online Purchases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 1-2 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
WE ARE HOME aims to provide exceptional customer service to all its customers. We are determined to ensure you are very satisfied with your order. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to rectify the situation for you as soon as possible.
On all Australian orders, WE ARE HOME prices are inclusive of the 10% GST charge on purchases. We do not ship goods internationally. It is the Australian law that GST is applied to freight. All prices shown on www.wearehome.com.au are inclusive of GST and a breakdown is provided within the checkout.
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the price for the Goods shall be the price stipulated in the invoice.
The prices for Goods displayed on the WE ARE HOME website are indicative only, are not binding upon WE ARE HOME and are subject to change. WE ARE HOME reserves the right to change the prices displayed on its website. Any change to pricing will be notified to the Customer before finalising any Invoice.
If there is any discount applied by WE ARE HOME to the price of any Goods, any discount will only be applicable if payment is made by the Customer within the time frame specified in the Invoice
Please note that colours of products will sometimes vary depending on the quality and make of the computer systems or monitors they are being viewed on.
Once order placement has occurred, you are engaged in a contract that sees you accept the prices and descriptions of the items you have ordered. Once an order has been placed with WE ARE HOME, you will receive an email confirmation of payment. This email does not indicate acceptance of the order, it is simply a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless an order is cancelled by you - the buyer, the order acceptance does not occur until WE ARE HOME has emailed you informing you that your order has been dispatched. Once this has occurred, the sale contract has concluded.
If we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or in the case where we may suspect fraudulent use of credit card – we reserve the right not to accept your order. We also reserve the right to not accept your order if certain shipping restrictions apply to the area of delivery, or if the item ordered is out of stock or withdrawn from sale for any particular reason.
Payment is made using eWay. Payment will be processed as soon as your order has been submitted. In the event that your order cannot be filled – a refund for the full purchase amount will be processed immediately.
All credit card transactions on WE ARE HOME online are processed using eWay, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts data obtained from customers using Ingrian Devices to provide the highest level of protection available. Ingrian devices provide tamper-resistant protection of cryptographic keys to ensure encrypted data is kept private and secure.
The rugs are handmade and therefore unable to have an unconditional warranty. We will replace or repair a rug that has a structural defect within 12 months of purchasing, provided the rug was used for normal domestic use and maintained in accordance with our care instructions. We Are Home reserves the right to fix any defect before a replacement is deemed appropriate.
A replacement of the same rug will be given if that product is still available, otherwise a new product to the same value will be offered. Any improper or negligent use will void this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any rugs that have been damaged by incorrect cleaning, chemical damage, water damage or flooding, fading due to sunlight, inappropriate use of the rug, cutting down or re-sizing, or general wear and tear over a number of years.
A product is not considered defective if there is a manufacturing variation as listed in our manufacturing variations / characteristics of our wool rugs.
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must provide photographic evidence to support the claim. We ask that you view our RETURNS POLICY here
Tallira warrants its furniture collection for one year from date of sale against manufacturing faults, which are determined at the Tallira’s discretion. We do not offer exchanges or refunds. Only faulty or damaged goods can be returned, subject to Tallira’s authorisation.
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must provide photographic evidence to support the claim. We ask that you view our RETURNS POLICY here
Unless otherwise stated, the Goods are not pre-assembled. All Furniture Goods include a step by step assembly guide.
Information on the website
WE ARE HOME aims to keep content as up-to-date and accurate as possible. WE ARE HOME makes no representation, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained in the website.
WE ARE HOME does not accept responsibility for any errors, or omissions in the site contents, although, WE ARE HOME will be pleased to correct any errors displayed on our web pages if advised of them.
WE ARE HOME reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website. WE ARE HOME intends to use royalty-free material for the site and not to use any copyrighted material. If this occurs, we will remove it.
WE ARE HOME does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered (directly or indirectly) by making use of the site’s information. Nor can we guarantee that pages will display correctly in all web browsers or that the website will be online at all times.
We cannot accept responsibility for events publicised on our site and we advise anyone planning to attend at an event listed to recheck details.
WE ARE HOME cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may happen when accessing this website. With any Links posted, the onus is on the visitor and WE ARE HOME is not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Legal Capacity to transact
If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you CANNOT place orders with WE ARE HOME. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
Should WE ARE HOME suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, WE ARE HOME reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with WE ARE HOME.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Our maximum aggregate liability for any products supplied to you whether, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the products(s) in question.
WE ARE HOME shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of WE ARE HOME, and WE ARE HOME shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Our website is provided in the state of Victoria, Australia and conditions of use are subject to Australian law which governs this User Agreement. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances beyond of our control.
For further information, about any of the information in this statement, please contact our management at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITION - Win a $1000 Rug Voucher
Competition time! Win a $1000 Rug Voucher to spend online at www.wearehome.com.au✨😍⠀
Head to @brooklynokeefe post with the Rug, to enter and for further details.✨
Entries close 5pm Thursday 17th Oct 2019.
Enter now & be in it for your chance to win!!! Good luck 🍀⠀
To enter: HOW DO I ENTER on INSTAGRAM?
CLICK HERE >> https://www.instagram.com/brooklynokeefe/
- LIKE @brooklynokeefepost with the Rug & FOLLOW @wearehome.com.auon Instagram.
- TAG 2 people in the comments of @brooklynokeefe rug post, who LOVE ALL THINGS HOME for your chance to WIN!! THAT IS IT!! Ridiculously easy 🙈
Winner picked at random by @wearehome.com.au and will be announced at 9am on Friday the 17th of Oct 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
Entrants must be living in Australia, to be eligible to win the $1000 Rug Voucher prize and 18+ years of age. Entry opens 5pm 13th October 2019 and close 5pm Thursday 17th October 2019, winner announced 9am Friday 18th October 2019.
The prize is a $1000 Rug Voucher to spend on a Rug. The winner can select an in stock item. The voucher is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given if the value of the item selected is under $1000.
Contact us for more details email@example.com or read competition details below for more information.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is We Are Home Pty Ltd.
- Information on prizes and how to enter We Are Home competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering We Are Home competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to We Are Home competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter We Are Home competitions, entrants must follow and complete the “how to enter” instructions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of the specified competition closing date.
- Prize winners of We Are Home competitions are selected on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by direct message on social media or via email within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in an upcoming social media post of We Are Home and/or We Are Home website.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries are selected at random from the entries submitted.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
18a. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.